(Course No. 4004)
Profit from Accounting . . .
Did you know that 85% of high school students will enter the world of business? Did you know that Accounting is the language of business and is a "core" requirement for all business majors? Just think...every business needs accountants--including rock bands, airlines, sports teams, amusement parks, etc. Accounting classes can provide:
- Training for an entry-level position as accounting clerk right out of high school.
- Instruction using Excel and Peachtree software.
- Help with challenging college accounting courses.
- Knowledge for other business careers--computer analysts, engineers, entrepreneurs, bankers, sales people, etc.
- Personal Use Applications--understand payroll, banking, investments, and budgeting concepts.
Dun & Bradstreet
- Currently taught by Ms. "Penny" Huth